News & Updates
- MNR is moving to a virtual office environment and will honor regular office hours. Please view our COVID-19 FAQs.
- If you have any questions or concerns, please contact us at email@example.com, or reach out to the appropriate staff person.
- MNR is in conversations with the Department of Commerce to determine unique challenges to the real estate industry, as they seek consistency across all of their licensed professions.
- NAR has issued guidelines for Realtors® and their clients, and have also issued guidelines for Realtor® associations.
Rescheduled or Canceled Events/Classes
Member and community safety and well-being are our top priorities. Therefore, we are cancelling all in-person classes and events through April 15. In the meantime, you can take courses, including GRI courses, online through ContinuingEdExpress.com.
- March 30: Negotiate with Confidence and Power - CANCELED
- April 13: Code of Ethics Case Studies - CANCELED
- April 17: Nominating Committee Meeting - POSTPONED
- April 21-22: e-PRO Class - CANCELED