2020 Required Module
All real estate salespeople and brokers are required to take the following module in 2020. You will receive 3.75 hours of CE credit. It must be completed before the licensing renewal deadline on June 30, 2020.
Agency, Fair Housing, and Energy Efficiency: This course explores agency issues, disclosure requirements, negotiation issues, cancellation concerns, contracts and contingencies, and provides guidance on reducing exposure to risk liability.
After completing this module you will understand how to:
- Avoid liability issues related to disclosure and advertising
- Safeguard the personal data you collect from clients and customers
- Review contracts and the requirements of listing contracts, buyer representation agreements and facilitator services agreements
- Reduce liability through preventative measures
- There is no additional module requirement for brokers during the 2019-20 period.