Exhibitor Amenities — $650
- One (1) 8 ft. X 10 ft. exhibit booth
- One (1) 8 ft. skirted table, two chairs, and two complimentary convention registrations
- Pipe & drape (8 ft., back drape and 3 ft. side dividers)
- Lunch for two exhibitor attendees
- Listing in the Minnesota Realtor® Convention Program (may be online)
- Listing on the Minnesota UNITE! Convention website
- Exhibit ID sign
Options with Additional Fees
- Up to two additional registrations at $125 each (two are included with your booth fees)
Permitted at Exhibit
- Education sales literature
- Food items in booth will need to be cleared with the convention center
- Sales premiums, souvenirs, handouts, etc.
- Instruments and/or equipment that is self-supporting and set on the table
- Table drapes (i.e., company banner)
Prohibited at Exhibit
- Large display materials over 8 ft. high or that exceed the 6 ft. table dimensions
- Solicitations, interviews, and/or distribution of literature outside of the confines of the exhibitor’s individual exhibit area
- Cooking or other food preparation
- The serving of alcoholic beverages
- Audio presentations of speech and/or music
- Flammable materials and pyrotechnics
Booth Assignment and Sublease — Minnesota Realtors® will assign all exhibitor space. Confirmation of specific space will be made once all exhibit requests have been received and in the other that Minnesota Realtors® receives paid contracts. The exhibitor shall not sublet booth or any equipment provided by Minnesota Realtors®; nor shall exhibitor assign this lease in whole in party. Payment must be received before booth space is confirmed.
Prize Drawing — Exhibitors are encouraged to have prize drawings. It is the responsibility of each exhibitor and sponsor to provide the convention participants with proper forms. All prizes are to be picked up in the individual booths or the exhibitors can mail the prizes directly to the winners.
Cancellation of Booth Space — Deadline for a full refund requires a written notice of cancellation. Failure to notify Minnesota Realtors® of the intent to cancel by September 1, 2021 will result in the loss of the full exhibit fee paid.
PLEASE NOTE THAT ALL RULES ARE SUBJECT TO CHANGE BASED ON PROTOCOL AND GUIDELINES RELATED TO COVID-19.